Friday, July 27, 2007

mornin

Mornin.


Pretty impressive that I'm actually able to say that. Due to my skewed sleep cycle I've been getting to bed as late as 3 or 4 many nights, then not waking up until noon. I know, totally pathetic. I'm in between jobs right now, and since I'm staying at my parents, if I don't set an alarm, they're off at work, and I just keep sleeping. It's not that I wake up and say "screw it, I'll go back to sleep", I just don't wake up at all until that time. I've never had an easy time with mornings, but now that it's not absolutely required, I've been skipping them altogether. ha ha. I exercise once, even often twice a day quite streunously, so in my defense, I'm not 100% lazy. Maybe 75%.


It's damn incredible to look at the clock and see 6:45.


Well, I'll keep this brief, and probably write later. I'm a dork, so I've been searching google and other engines periodically to see if my blog shows up when I search for things like "an inconvenient illness", "bipolar", "sunny knoll", etc etc. So far, nothing. That's okay, I mean damn, I just started. I just thought it would be cool to see it pop up. My other blog does- the non-incognito one (damn, it's like i'm a superhero with an alter ego), even though I've only posted once. It's been viewed over a 100 times though, since it's linked to an art site, so maybe theres a number of views you have to hit before they pick you up.


Anyway, I was searching on a blogsearch engine, and came across this, which reeeally pissed me off.

No comments: