Friday, July 27, 2007

Dammit.

I just typed a good sized entry, and pressed something random and it all disappeared. I could scream. It won't let me undo. It said it autosaved but I don't know how to find my drafts. bah!

Anyway, the gist of what I said was that it's amazing I'm up so early, my sleep habits have been horrible.

I've been searching periodically to see if my blog pops up when you search for it, using words like "an inconvenient illness", "bipolar", "sunny knoll", etc. So far, nothin. Thats okay, I didn't expect to see it yet, just thought it would be cool if I did.

When I searched this morning on a blogsearch engine, I came across this article, which reeeally pissed me off. Yes, I will acknowledge that bipolar patients can occasionally be somewhat delusional. I find it hard to believe that someone, even a bipolar someone, would entirely invent a sexual assault. It strikes me as a typical cheap shot by the defense at the credibility of the victim. If he did in fact assault her, this bipolar delusional defense is a dirty low blow. Makes me sick.

Anyway, that's all for now, I'll probably write later.

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

The world we live in is a dumb as a doorstop.

They won't get it until a door slams into them.

The world maintains a "not in my backyard" approach to health education. "Why learn about bipolar disorder if it's not affecting you or someone you love?"

Sucks.