Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update on ex situation.

I talked to my ex today, and he's (relatively) okay. Alive and uninjured, at least. He's pretty depressed though. He's down about his ex's Dad's coma, the disintegration of his relationship with his best friend of many years, and the fact that I seem to be building a life here, and not back in the city with him. He thinks I'm forgetting about him and don't love him anymore. I assured him I do love him, but I'm not at any place where I can commit to anything or make any big decisions, because I'm so confused. I hate to feel like I'm leading him on, but I genuinely don't know what to feel about us. ARggggh so frustrating.

Anyway, I'll probably write more later, but I wanted to update, for the readers I may or may not have that may or may not have read the last post and were wondering what happened with that.

....Still weirded out about the My Boys thing. Man, that was weird. Twilight Zone material.

Ok, Hasta Luego.

1 comment:

Butterfly said...

See, he has his stuff too. Let him have his space. Tragedy has a way of amplifying life's missed opportunities, regrets and shortcomings.

You focus on you and que sera, sera (whatever will be, will be.)