Tuesday, November 13, 2007

wrote this a little while back when i got back from a club in dc

so...
i spent most of last night literally pulling tiny pieces of glass out of my legs, crying, screaming into pillows (to avoid having security called on me), and desperately trying to contact every friend i could think of to get me the hell outta this hotel.

do i hate this hotel? no.

but i have developed a number of phobias, due to hearing/ hearing about/ knowing about/ researching about so many people DYING recently.

kinda upsetting.

and when you have a vivid imagination like i do, it makes for some nice vivid dreams. dreams about big scary bombs, babies crying, moms begging, and kids being overmedicated.

visions of what happened to me in the hospital..

i dream about it. every night.

i see her coming towards me, every night in my dreams. and i'm tied down, and praying.. and she sticks me.

so you can think its funny if you want.

i continue to have nightmares.

please just let me go free, i know what i'm doing.

No comments: